WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!
We go above and beyond for your health
In these unprecedented times, we want to keep you informed of the steps we're taking to KEEP OUR STAFF AND COMMUNITY SAFE.
Here are the additional measures we have taken/are taking in our stores.
- Instituted mandatory full cleaning and disinfecting protocol at all stores as of March 12, 2020 with high-touch surfaces being cleaned on an ongoing basis throughout the day.
- Alcanna put in place a company-wide COVID-19 Hot Line and incident reporting protocol and each team member's status is reviewed by the COVID-19 Response Team.
COVID Hotline: 1-855-702-7400 opt. 6 | COVID19@ALCANNA.COM
- Prohibited: stopped all tastings and events; put prominent signs at our entrances telling customers with symptoms they must not enter.
- Signs will be displayed around the store reminding customers to practice social distancing and tape will be put on the floor near the tills.
- Installing plexiglass shields at tills in all stores starting immediately to provide team members working at the tills an extra barrier between them and customers.
- All stores have hand sanitizer bottles for customer use.
- Provided gloves for all stores for those team members who wish to wear them.